If you understand passionate online communities, are the kind of person who loves calendars, can write like its second nature and working in fast-paced environments, you should talk to us. We need fun, creative, organized and detail-oriented part-time interns who can help contribute to our planning and execution of activity across our social media and community channels.
- Social Media / Marketing Experience
- Understanding and experience with social media tools & platforms i.e., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Tumblr, related third-party software, etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to develop, manage, and execute creative social media content and storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple channels, meet deadlines and work collaboratively
- Bonus points if – experience with Photoshop / photo editing – Video editing – Graphic design
- Collaborate / partner on the timing and execution with our marketing team and departments of daily output on all social channels
- Collaborate / partner with sales teams on developing and executing social strategies involving branded / sponsored content
- Interacting with communities i.e. thought communities and communities of practice via social media, responding to questions, comments & feedback
- Work closely with our Community Managers and Handlers i.e. locally, regionally, in both the U.S. and Internationally to enhance IWBs presence and community engagement
- Maintain open dialogue with community and influencers
- Collaborate / partner on building and maintaining social & editorial calendars
- Collaborate / partner on developing and producing original social content i.e. videos, GIFs, infographics, live video, imagery, etc.
- Analyze social media performance, engagement, growth, and report findings to teams
- Support social promotion for IWB events and eCommerce
We’re a global full spectrum business consulting firm. We work with a broad mix of organizations across the Private, Public, and Social sectors. Our passion is to create authentically best places to work, sustainable cultures, environments and ecosystems in organizations that put people first and don’t trade labor for money.
Everyone has stories to tell, and everyone deserves a chance to tell their story.
We’re not brainboxes or brilliant fact collectors who fit neatly and comfortably within political correctness, tick-the-right-boxers, or plug-and-players in the herd mentality of the consulting space.
We treasure individuals and interactions over the wizardry and magic potions of process and tools, data and technique.
Our professionals offer real-world guidance and services on developing leadership capabilities; business strategy and development; the economics of value chains; knowledge capital; and roadmaps on solutions for talent development, performance improvement, and change management.
Our tribe has an entrepreneurial spirit—innovative by nature, always working to create new approaches to mindshare and thinking technologies, services and products.
Mindshare is often ‘more important’ than Market Share, isn’t it?
Our brand won’t come off in the wash. If yours doesn’t either, you should talk to us.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below: