If you are passionate about the magic of crafting words in stories, providing clients with a WOW! experience, brand awareness and visibility, and like working in fast-paced environments, you should talk to us. We need fun, creative, organized and detail-oriented part-time interns who can help contribute to our content marketing, public relations and communications strategy for all revenue channels and organizational strategic operations.
- Currently enrolled in college but will make exceptions for qualified candidates
- Strong collaborator who is able to pitch ideas and provide regular updates to cross-functional peers
- Critical thinker, highly competent at understanding, distilling, and effectively communicating complex issues to a variety of audiences
- Excellent command of vocabulary, spelling, grammar and writing skills including demonstrated experience writing effective print and online collateral
- Meticulous attention to detail including excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent online research skills, especially in data collection, fact-checking and image searches
- Ability to plan and manage multiple assignments to meet publication deadlines with minimal supervisory oversight
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bonus points if – experience with the style of The Associated Press used as a writing and editing reference in newsrooms, classrooms and corporate offices worldwide
- An eagerness to learn and improve
- A sense of humor—we expect our content to entertain and make our readers laugh—we’re a witty, funny tribe and hope our interns are the same
- Participate in brainstorms with our entire Creative Team on the development of campaigns, initiatives and other storytelling projects
- Provide assistance to our editorial team through a range of tasks that support senior content producers in the commission, planning and production of print and multimedia content
- Collaborate with our marketing and content teams on assigned projects — your highly encouraged to pitch your own ideas as well
- Communicate and work hands-on with contributors during the editorial process
- Draft copy for our webpages, e-mails, social media presence, and blog
- Perform copyediting, proofreading and research
- Serve as a regular contributor to IWBs print and electronic publications i.e. magazine, blog, e-newsletter and website
- Assist the editorial team in production of IWBs Insights Without Borders Quarterly Magazine i.e. conducting research in support of articles, sidebars and special projects, writing copy, captions, credits, and finding photos and graphics
We’re a global full spectrum business consulting firm. We work with a broad mix of organizations across the Private, Public, and Social sectors. Our passion is to create authentically best places to work, sustainable cultures, environments and ecosystems in organizations that put people first and don’t trade labor for money.
Everyone has stories to tell, and everyone deserves a chance to tell their story.
We’re not brainboxes or brilliant fact collectors who fit neatly and comfortably within political correctness, tick-the-right-boxers, or plug-and-players in the herd mentality of the consulting space.
We treasure individuals and interactions over the wizardry and magic potions of process and tools, data and technique.
Our professionals offer real-world guidance and services on developing leadership capabilities; business strategy and development; the economics of value chains; knowledge capital; and roadmaps on solutions for talent development, performance improvement, and change management.
Our tribe has an entrepreneurial spirit—innovative by nature, always working to create new approaches to mindshare and thinking technologies, services and products.
Mindshare is often ‘more important’ than Market Share, isn’t it?
Our brand won’t come off in the wash. If yours doesn’t either, you should talk to us.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below: