If you are passionate about Marketing, providing clients with a WOW! experience, and like working in fast-paced environments, you should talk to us. We need fun, creative, organized and detail-oriented part-time interns who can help contribute to our marketing, public relations and communications strategy for all revenue channels and organizational strategic operations.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing—research, analysis, and writing component
- A desire to build a career in business and management consulting sales and marketing
- Demonstrated strength in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise discretion, and multi-task in a highly dynamic environment
- Willingness to embrace challenges large and small with a dedication to achieving excellent outcomes with pride in your work
- Comfort working with e-mail, calendars and other office technologies and a willingness to learn new technologies. Experience in Salesforce & LinkedIn is a plus
- A good sense of design aesthetics & excellent organizational skills
- An unapologetic drive for success, coupled with a willingness to work as hard as it takes to make it happen
- An eagerness to learn and improve
- Collaborating on identifying and leveraging existing research and sales tools to find the right contacts and ensuring our information is up to date
- Collaborate / partner with sales teams on developing and applying established criteria to add new prospective companies to our major accounts database
- Assisting with the execution of creative marketing campaigns including direct mail and email
- Helping prepare executive presentations and summary emails for our strategic accounts
- Ensuring crucial data on our prospects and strategic customers is current, validated and thorough
- Analyze marketing performance, engagement, growth, and report findings to teams
- Support social promotion for IWB events and eCommerce
We’re a global full spectrum business consulting firm. We work with a broad mix of organizations across the Private, Public, and Social sectors. Our passion is to create authentically best places to work, sustainable cultures, environments and ecosystems in organizations that put people first and don’t trade labor for money.
Everyone has stories to tell, and everyone deserves a chance to tell their story.
We’re not brainboxes or brilliant fact collectors who fit neatly and comfortably within political correctness, tick-the-right-boxers, or plug-and-players in the herd mentality of the consulting space.
We treasure individuals and interactions over the wizardry and magic potions of process and tools, data and technique.
Our professionals offer real-world guidance and services on developing leadership capabilities; business strategy and development; the economics of value chains; knowledge capital; and roadmaps on solutions for talent development, performance improvement, and change management.
Our tribe has an entrepreneurial spirit—innovative by nature, always working to create new approaches to mindshare and thinking technologies, services and products.
Mindshare is often ‘more important’ than Market Share, isn’t it?
Our brand won’t come off in the wash. If yours doesn’t either, you should talk to us.
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: